Jesus+, Week 6
Bearing each other's burdens is both a benefit of and a benefit to the body.
I. The Ensnared (6:1)
II. The Misled (6:2-3)
III. Me (6:4-5)
IV. The Body (6:6-10)
V. The "Them" (6:11-18)
Why do you care?
- God has called you to be a part of a body.
- Within that body no one has it all figured out and issues will occur. We are called to deal with those issues together.
- Those caught in sin are wounded not evil and should be cared for accordingly.
- Care for His Church because He sees value in it.
- Know that the whole body benefits when we help bear one another’s burdens.